Latest update: 02/16/2022
The following document serves to disclose how Locksmith Los Angeles (the ‘company’ or ‘we’) collects, uses, stores, and disclose information collected:
- On the website
- Via electronic communication between the user and this website (texts, emals, etc.)
- From user interactions with our advertisements and applications
- From user interactions with advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
The data we collect is not for sale! It’s collected for the sole purpose of providing better marketing and/or services to our users.
By using our site and services, you agree to the data practices described below, so please take time to carefully review it.
The Data Being Collected
There are different types of information we collect from users of our website, including:
- Personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, ZIP code, email address, telephone number and anything else the website collects that is defined as personally identifiable information under applicable laws.
- Non-personally identifiable information such as information about your internet connection, website usage details, IP address, and information collected through cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies.
How The Data Is Collected
- Directly, when you provide it to us at the time of service or through e-mail, or a phone call.
- Automatically, as you navigate and interact with our website.
Directly Provided Data
The information you provide to us via our website may include:
- What you provide via completed forms from website
- What you provide via correspondence (such as emails).
- What you provide via website survey responses
- What you provide via website search queries
- Details of transactions carried out through our website.
Automatic Data Collection
Automatic data collection technologies collect information about your visit to our website, as well as information about your internet connection, and your computer.
This data includes details such as your traffic and location data, IP address, browser type, operating system, communication data, resources you use on the website, your activities on the website over time, and your activities across third-party websites.
This helps us to improve our website and to provide better services by allowing us to:
- Estimate our website audience size and usage patterns
- Keep information about your preferences (which allows us to customize your experience on our site to your individual preferences.)
- Increase the speed of your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our site
The technologies most often used to collect the data include cookies and flash cookies, as well as web beacons. Sometimes a form of video and/or screen recording may be used as means to retain information about website navigation. None of the data recorded will be sensitive personal information.
The information collected is merely statistical and does not include personal information. It, however, may be associated with the personal information we collect through other means or receive from third parties.
Some content and applications, including advertisements, are provided by third parties (advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, etc.) that may use tracking technologies to collect information about your usage of our website and associate it with your personal information.
Locksmith Los Angeles does not control these third-parties and their information usage. For any questions about their practices, you’ll need to contact responsible party directly.
For Users Under The Age of 18
The use of our website and services is not aimed at children under the age of 18.
if we become aware that such information has been provided to us without parental consent we will take the appropriate to remove it.
Please contact us via email and let us know, if you’re aware of a minor’s information being collected without parental consent.
How We Use Your Information
The information you provide is used to improve our website and customer practices. We use the data to optimize:
- Website content presentation
- Products and service information, including customizing it to the customer’s requests
- Enforcement of our rights
- Practices required to carry out the obligations arising from any contracts we enter into
- Notifications about changes to our website or products and services
- Website interactive features
- Expressing purposes at the time of providing information (including those that require your explicit consent)
- Practicies required to fulfil any purpose for which you provide your information
We may disclose collected information about our website users that does not personally identify an individual, without restriction.
Personal information provided by a user(s) or customer(s) may be disclosed to the following parties due to specific circumstances as described below:
- Third-party contractors that support our business as they are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential
- To future owner(s) of the company in the event that results in transfer of some or all of the company’s assets, if personal information that we hold is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose, we express at the time you provide the information
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide your information
- For any other purpose, we express that requires your consent
- To comply with a court order, legal process, governmental or regulatory request
- To enforce terms of any agreement we enter into, including billing and collection purposes
- If we believe that disclosing the information to other parties, bodies, and organizations is necessary to protect our company, our customers, or the general public (their rights, property, and general safety).
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information
You may request access to your information in our system via an email.
To grant you access, someway correct the retained information, or delete it altogether, we will need to verify your identity first.
You will need to confirm your name and address for verification purposes. Once your identity is cross-checked with the information already collected and confirmed, we’ll follow up on your request.
Your request may not be accommodated if we believe the requested change would violate any laws, legal agreements, or somehow lead to storage of inccorect information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
Locksmith Los Angeles values the privacy of our customers and is committed to making sure your personal information remains secure.
However, the transmission and storage of information on the internet is never 100% secure. We won’t be held responsible if our security and privacy measures are circumvented.
Please be aware that you put on a risk by transmitting your information on the internet and act accordingly.
For any further information about our practices contact us via email. We’ll do your best to answer your questions.